How To Style Mommy and Me Fashion

Friday, February 28, 2020




Happy Friday, everyone!

I can't believe February is pretty much over - where has the time gone?! This month feels like it flew by. Does anyone else feel like this? 

I wanted to share some cuuuuute Mommy and Me outfits with you in today's blog post! Threadtank was so sweet to gift us a couple of matching t-shirts for Everly and I. Their slogan is "Stories You Can Wear" and I absolutely LOVE that! They seriously have the cutest t-shirts for pretty much any occasion in your life! I was super impressed with the quality of the shirts, too! They are buttery soft and printed with high-quality ink. I love that I can wear more Mommy and Me outfits with Everly now. If only she'd stay still when we take pictures haha! You should see all the outtakes.....

OUTFIT #1



How stinkin' adorable is this Coffee & Milk set? It's the perfect Mommy and Me bundle and would make for a wonderful gift! I styled this shirt with some dark jeans to keep it super casual...You can't go wrong with a t-shirt and jeans! :)

OUTFIT #2


I don't know about you guys but I'm a huge FRIENDS fan! It's easily one of my favorite TV shows ever. When I saw that Threadtank had a Friends-style Mommy and Me set, I was so excited! Everly seemed pretty happy with it too :D I chose the color Heather Rouge.


I styled this outfit with some black leggings/yoga pants and matching Adidas sneakers! I found Everly's Adidas sneakers at Marshalls a few months ago and bought it at an amazing price.


If you want to check out more Mommy and Me t-shirts, click HERE! Make sure to use my code "LIZ10" for 10% off your entire purchase. This code will run til the end of May so hurry :)

Which of the two Mommy and Me sets do you like better?