My First Blog Post!

Saturday, August 3, 2019



Hi everyone!

My name is Liz and I'm a first-time mom to a beautiful girl named Everly. I'm married to my husband, James, who is my best friend and #1 fan. I'm an elementary school orchestra teacher, freelance violinist, and an aspiring cake decorator! When I'm not teaching little humans in the classroom, you will either find me chasing around my 16-month old or decorating some yummy cakes!


I started this blog to help document my journey through motherhood and share my experiences with other amazing mamas! One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't start this blog sooner. There were so many memorable moments that I wanted to document and capture but life got in the way...BUT, it's never too late to start, right?
You will also find posts about lifestyle, travel, and cake decorating!
Please check out my Instagram for more of my daily life!

Thanks again for stopping by!

Love ,
Liz